Bitcoin's use case for payments has grown with the introduction of new technologies built on top of the Bitcoin network. But why have business and consumer adoption of payments been relatively slow so far? What has been built and what is missing?
River explored these questions as we have built an API to help businesses integrate with the fastest instant settlement network in the world and want to understand this industry.
In this report with over 30 graphs and visuals you will learn about:
- What is happening in the cross-border payments industry
- The under-discussed risks of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs)
- The number of Bitcoin users globally
- Who is using Bitcoin for payments
- How Bitcoin compares to other payment methods
- How to grow Bitcoin (payments) adoption